[RC] Tevis Sign-up List? - Dawn Carrie

Ok, I can't stand it any longer...does anyone know when they're going to update the sign-up list for Tevis?  It's still showing the 99 riders signed up as of May 2.  A friend and I sent in our entries in mid-May, and we've been checking it probably a couple of times a day...we're dying to see our names on the list.  <G>  We thought they'd update it around the first of June.  Trivial, I know...but dang, we're excited!  LOL

Dawn in East Texas (Tevis first-timer, and bouncing off the walls!)