Re: [RC] Logging - Michelle Aquilino

As far as I can tell, this is a really big problem... everyone should watch the EPA episode of "Penn & Teller's: Bullsh*t".  There's a great segment about the Spotted Owl, and how our "protection" of them by stopping the logging is in effect limiting their preferred environment (stage 2 growth forest, I believe).  Times like this I wonder if the "environmentalists" even look at any data, and rather just assume that no environment should ever be touched or we are "harming" some poor little animal ;-)  Now I hope no one gets offended, because anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge animal advocate (just take a look at my footer, ha ha), but you have to look at the facts, or you're simply being counterproductive... to both the animals AND people.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"