Re: [RC] How Did You Find Your Soul [Endurance] Horse ? - Karen Sullivan

Sounds like the Mustang is not a great match for riding with the Arab....and too big....therefore I will offer to take him off your hands for a nominal fee.....then you can get your husband a real endurance horse and no doubt he will be greatful to not look out of place at endurance rides.....<g>
Karen