[RC] Compiled Documentation - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I would think that the same documentation compilation could be applied to the sport of endurance.  After all participating in a competition is doing a job for that region, ride, and club!  I would also imagine that each region could, in fact, endorse a joint effort, to compile documentation, in order to pool their resources, to inact policy and procedure, to inlist the help of AERC in determining a participates candidacy to participate at rides.

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

< I carefully documented for a 6 month period what he did that was unacceptable and what I had done to counsel him to change his behavior.  Then when he did a particularly obnoxious thing, I presented my documents to management and human resources and he was history.  He knew he had been busted properly, so there was no repercussions.>

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875