Re: [RC] Response from one of the "rude" riders - SandyDSA

In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:34:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, appalucie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I guess I had to get online at some point. So here it
goes. I didnt
cut trail quite sure of that thanks. The stallion was
hand walked
every day twice, HUH?

 I guess our horses have good manners. :) sounds like the riders didn't

As far as impress you guess you werent around for Presidents cup 04, Pan
Ams 03, Worlds Preferred 01... I have been to the "big rides"
and done well multiple times. Both of us have actually. However, the
point I am here to state is not that I have over 8 thousand miles
not that I buy and sell horses for a living and hope that I do it
sucessfully because the IRS sure thinks I do!!! I guess the point here is that if you win, however you win, if you complete how ever you do THAT and if the IRS LIKES the way you do business - then you get to behave however you please??...

paul...yeah maybe you should try being a vegitarian..HUH? Wow what are the 12 year olds? Just very strange. We can't spell vegetarian, and we think being capable allows us to be obnoxious...is  that what we are to understand?
<VBG>

See what's free at AOL.com.