RE: [RC] Horse Balls and Parelli - Dolores Arste

Get a dressage whip, a plain old halter, some yacht line that feels good in your hand and a nice snap.

Then, download the levels tests (I have them if you can't find them).

Purchase a copy of The Step by Step book by Alex Kurland (I have a few left over from an expo that I
can sell cheap)
And, train the tests. Can't be any cheaper than that.

PS: On my website there is a test to determine if your horse is ready to ride. It comes from a
combination of training including Parelli.

PS: There are two levels programs one old, one new one. If you order
from eBay or the like, be sure you know which you are getting.

Dolores Arste
(518) 882 6485
http://www.zenguidance.com