Re: [RC] rude riders and rules - Dana B.

Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
c. Handicapped riders needing assistance (permission at the judge's discretion).

I have trotted out "handicapped" riders' mounts for them a number of times at NATRC rides.  The riders were otherwise capable of caring for and riding their horses, just like one generally does at an AERC ride.

To get back to the rude riders, I'm afraid the mom in me demands that childish behavior leads to childish treatment.  Perhaps they should be required to ride under a "sponsor" who can babysit them and teach them the manners their parents obviously neglected.  And who could have them pulled at the drop of a hat for misbehavior...I'm thinking along the lines of a probation officer :-/

Dana Baldwin,
a frequent volunteer who won't tolerate poor behavior from anyone regardless of age, sex or national origin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx