Re: [RC] [RC] rude riders and rules - Dawn Carrie

Oooh, Dana, I LIKE the way you think!!!  <VBEG>  But who is the poor sucker who has to be the sponsor?  Or, maybe being the sponsor would be a priviledge...it might actually be kinda fun making these two toe the line and act like decent little human beings for a change, under threat of having them pulled like one would do a misbehaving child.

Nah...I couldn't take it.  Someone else can have the "priviledge."

Dawn