Re: [RC] [RC] Black Hills Ride -- THANKS!! - Carla Richardson

I'm hoping that someone will "pick up" this ride, so it will continue.  I had planned on going this year, knowing it was the last planned ride by these fantastic ride managers.  It wasn't to be, for me, but I'm so happy to hear it went so well (as usual).

From what I've heard, it's a beautiful area and many have enjoyed the trails for so long, it would be a shame to lose this ride.

Carla Richardson
Colorado