Re: [RC] refusing entry - Horseraser

This post reminds me of a scenario that played out at Tevis a couple of years ago. We (unfortunately) crewed for a jerk who had knocked riders off their horses in his haste to get to become a frontrunner. The result? I heard that several riders wrote letters and jerk was not allowed to show for the Haggin Cup. What you need to ask yourself is:
1. Was the behavior unsportsmanlike?
2. Can you back it up?
3. How did it affect you?
Back it up and start writing!