From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 8:23 PM
To: ridecamp; AERC Central Region
Subject: Fwd: Re: [RC] refusing entry

Betsy O'Shea <betsy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "Betsy O'Shea" <betsy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Susan" <glenn218@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] refusing entry
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:48:30 -0600
Every Central Region ride I have been on since last fall, has had a public indident at awards, with these riders saying that the winning riders have cut trail and that the placings are not correct. And to say they are rude is putting it mildly. AERC has a mechanism  in place for riders to deal with these issues.  It is not a public display at awards. I hope they will be refused entry . One RM has refused to manage a ride even though many , many people showed appreciation for the ride and the efforts of all who put on the ride. All it takes is one  to ruin it for many others.
Betsy (saddened in the Central Region)

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)