[RC] Black Hills Ride -- THANKS!! - Suvut

Just heard from Sue and Tom Keith, heading back home to Indiana from the Black Hills Ride in South Dakota.  They don't have access to a computer, so I am posting this "thank you" for them.  They want to thank everyone involved in putting on a super ride!

Tom Keith (farrier extraordinaire) rode his FIRST ever limited distance ride ALL THREE DAYS!  The Keith's tell me that everyone was so friendly to a couple of "hoosiers" and made them feel very welcome.  As this will be the LAST Black Hills ride, they are so grateful to have experienced it.

Susan (in Louisville) -- can't wait to see their pictures!!!

See what's free at AOL.com.