[RC] re:Barbaro - Suzanne Boyd

<x-tad-bigger>Elaine,
This is possibly the single most assinine theory I've ever read on
Ridecamp, which is quite an honor.

Yes, Sandy, I said this. And I stand by it.If you're going to insinuate that Michael Matz and Edgar Prado were responsible for the catostrophic breakdown of Barbaro, then you better be expecting some feedback. Quite frankly, if THIS is the rudest thing someone says to me all day, then I suspect I'll have a great day! Why would I need to apologize for my statement? Even the poster that it was directed to had prefaced her "theory" with the comment that she expected to get herself in hot water over it.

Now, could you please direct me to all my other rude and snotty posts? Cuz I'd like to get started on all the written apologies I owe SO many people. Yes, Sandy, *I* know who I am! What I didn't know is that you had been appointed The Ridecamp Courtesy Police. Geez, is that like the Pillow Police?

Forever sorry for being snotty *and* rude, to boot!!
Suzanne(off to write those apologies now)(WHO knew that SANDY had all the answers!!)</x-tad-bigger>