Re: [RC] re:Barbaro - MisticalRide

In a message dated 1/10/2007 7:49:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time, SandyDSA@xxxxxxx writes:

That said, the snotty remarks posted here were simply nasty, immature and unnecessary. In the main, I saw compassion, personal opinions and feelings, and then POOF! Incredible snottiness! I know each one knows who we are:). I believe this person owes a few apologies - privately will do even though the rudeness was public. I can hardly believe what I read. Even most people who actually have quality credentials to spout such positions usually don't. Take it to the woodpile.

I do apologise if I hurt someones feelings, my intent was not to offend.

I cannot sincerely apologise for my thoughts on the days events. It was a tragedy that we played over and over in disbelief.

I have nothing but respect for the Medical Team caring for Barbaro, I saw a post that sort of sounded like that was in question.

Elaine