[RC] re:Barbaro - Suzanne Boyd

"I know I am going to get into so much hot water for this, but... I feel we all need to re-run the video of that race. I watched and watched again to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. Watch the jockey before he goes into the gate. Now isn't he doing exactly what you do if you think your horse is off in the rear? Yup? he is looking at the horses hide, he feels it. Guess who rode that horse for his morning work that day? Yup, replay the audio, it was the trainer (who loves him)"

Elaine,
This is possibly the single most assinine theory I've ever read on Ridecamp, which is quite an honor.

Congratulations!!

Suzanne Boyd