RE: [RC] RC.RC:Thanks ,Leonard - Leonard.Liesens

I was not meaning a study with horses from abrod. No no. I was meaning that you
guys in Malaysia with your imported australian horses gathering more
information on competing under tropical climate.

I was also saying that I would be very interested to see how our horses
(trained in Europe, UAE, US, Australia) would perform in Malaysia after a 3
weeks acclimatizing.

Now does US tackle endurance with more 'scientific' approach... Well, I don't
think so. There is just one thing for sure it is the fact that forums in
english are more active than the ones in french. This gives you the impression
that science is more developped in Uncle Sam country.

Please do not take things personnally (I mean you and US riders listening), but
one has just to look at the results. I was very interested in Tom's and Susan's
debate and I admire those persons (I will always remember the numerous emails
exchanged with Tom helping me to save Orfeo when he got a severe tendinitis in
2000) but... Come on... They never rode at high level...

We have to learn from their scientific approach but the reciprocity is also
true! The endurance thing happens on the horse and on the trail, not at the
keyboard, would they be qwerty or azerty...

Once again, please do not take it badly :-)

Leonard, Belgium