Re: [RC] When people ask - Laney Humphrey

How right you are, Elaine! It seems to me that the more information that is given up front, the better the responses are. It should be very obvious that what works in one part of the country doesn't work at all somewhere else. I live in California so if I know someone who lives in the NE or SE is asking for help, I might not respond because what I know probably won't help them.
Communication is a wonderful thing, when it works!
Laney
MisticalRide@xxxxxxx wrote:
Being new to this sport is hard. As a "newbie" we need to realise, when we ask a question the person answering has no idea what so ever, what experiance we do or do not have with horses. I love the "war stories" they inspire.
Thanks All,
Elaine