[RC] re: elytes and "the French team" - Cindy Collins

"Electrolytes... that is really the question not to be asked. Sorry to shout but WE DO NOT USE ELYTES."

Wow!? Guess some of our old time top riders who don't believe in using them, might not be so stupid after all.? Wondering if the French team has the problems with ulcers we are seeing with heavy elyte use?

Cindy Collins