Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] The Price of Gas - Faustina Duffy

That's how I power my 7.3L Powerstroke Ford.  Over 100,000 miles on it since I converted it.  Went from North Arkansas to Tevis and back on $200 last summer...
Lucky Duffy M#33830
The car actually can run on all sorts of veggie oil not just corn...he says
peanut oil is the best! But I agree there is no perfect solution and any
solution is hard to agree on....I just like the idea of a veggie powered car
for the fun of it and to save myself money...we work at a school and can use
the oil from the fryers for free ( most restaurants will also allow you to
have their discard oil for free) all you have to do is filter it which is
not so hard. I am not proposing it as a solution for the whole world...I
just think it is neat!
Juli