[RC] Weight Percentage Study by A Non Professor !! - Vchorsegal

Hi Kat & all-
  I don't remember where I read it, it was years ago.  It's not just the ability to carry weight, it's the structure also. Many of us have had short, stocky, well boned, short-backed weight carrying arabs.  It may be a different story if the hooves are weak, bone is fine, back is long, etc. And then there is the "X" factor that no one can really predict that is a zest for the sport ! If you have a chance to choose, why not choose a likely prospect ?  - Heidi Helly, not a professor !!

See what's free at AOL.com.