Re: [RC] Clippers - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

And don't forget the cooling spray!  I also have the Oster and the Cordless Wahl.  Very handy.  I do not body clip I neat up.  I don't trim wiskers any more they need them for grazing.  I don't like them to be itchy and I don't like their skin exposed to unnecessary harmful UV rays.  I also feel, from my research over the last 30 years, that it can mess with their metabolism.  Much the way shaving a double coated dog will do.  Their bodies are such that they can adjust to the heat and the cold with their undercoats.  I would think it would be the same for horses.  So, I'd have to wonder if a body clipped horse would require MORE electrolytes than less.  Just a thought!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson