[RC] 2008 WEC Quals - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Of course if you guys are coming ex -Florida as Truman Prevatt once suggested in an earlier post, you can race tomorrow .With excellent genetic pools amongst international competing horses and superior conditioning as done in France and allied countries as Leonard earlier suggested ,the top ten horses may well best the CoC minimum level .This kind of scenario would favour less the middle eastern countries who has but all bought up the fastest horses available in the market currently and favour more the traditionally strong endurance countries ie with more experience rider's technique etc etc .Remain to be seen .This coming November trial run would be interesting .
We have a 160 this coming Saturday but most are trying their young horses and the amended bar has kept many people away ,waiting for any new change in the bar if the TC may have a change of heart or mind.If change is not forthcoming I foresee some form of artificial remedial measures taken by our Central Equestrian body like having a select few gaining their CoC elsewhere easy .A very costly affair .The 1st casualty of course is our local endurance development program which really took a different plane with the previous bar which is 'dowable ' even thouh already perceived as difficult .The new bar is just a bridge too far .I have specific word for that but am too polite to use it here .I would when I get to meet the Endurance Chairman or chairman of TC personally in November .

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-my Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today!