[RC] 2008 WEC Quals - Leonard.Liesens

Title: 2008 WEC Quals

We have very little experience in acclimatizing endurance horses in heat/humidity. But normally Malaysian riders have as they have been importing their mounts from Australia. SO they should be able to tell us the curve they noteiced for their horses to become confortable.

Anyway they should need well ventilated stables, but the one we saw in Terengganu (place for the WEC2008) were in my opinion perfect.

In the Gulf countries, it seems taken as granted that the horses just need 2 weeks to come back to their condition, but after that the condition starts to drop untill 2..3 month of stay then raises again.

Leonard, Belgium