[RC] trail closures - Ann Blankenship

Regarding Cronin Ranch and the creation of ‘social trails’, I’m not sure I see why this is such a bad thing when this piece of land was used to graze cattle for years and years and years.  Why didn’t the cattle’s hooves do damage?  Cattle make trails all over the place.  Not trying to be argumentative, Sheila, just wondering why it’s different.  I have also seen this type of little side trails appearing all over Knickerbocker.  Back in my day <smiling> there were only a few major trails out there and we all rode on and stayed on them.  Lots of changes.