Re: [RC] Foxcatcher - Thanks! - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am so thrilled to hear this great news for Pam Weidel.  Having had brief encounters and lots of envy over the years with her race horses it was really good to see that she is out there doing this.  Thank you, Alissa, for such a great post.  I usually don't get teary eyed over the rides.  These are tears of joy.  I am so moved with how gracious and helpful everyone was and how nice of a ride you all had.

If this place ever sells I will definitely be looking to be in this ride when I relocate to the east coast.

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson