[RC] Vosals - Tx Trigger

We had a mare that went very well in it. But, she was super sensitive, very light. I've tried it on others, and some start tossing their heads to the scissor type grab it does under the jaw. I wrapped mine with tennis racket handle wrap, and that stopped the rubbing issues. Also, where the headstall attaches is VERY small, and many headstalls will not fit through that little hole. Also how it is set, then the headstall ends up too close to the horses eye.  I much prefer my S hackamore, which I also wrapped the rawhide noseband with tennis racket handle wrap.

Jonni in TX