Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: [RC] BOD and FEI

With todays post I sent the following via USPS first class mail to each member of the AERC BOD:

"Dear (name of member)::

I have been considering writing this letter for some time. The recent action by the FEI in increasing the qualifying speed for the next WEC is the straw that broke the camel's back.

I believe that the AERC BOD should withdraw all association of the AERC with international competition. This includes dissolving of AERC International. There are a number of reasons why I believe this to be a wise action. I will list them in no particular order of priority.