[RC] Poll Time: Imported vs domestic - Bob Fletcher

With the current political climate, how does the RC gang feels about products made abroad vs homemade in the good ol' USA?

Do you think the quality of a product would sway your opinion or is it all about price?

I purchased a discount pad and was thrilled at my savings until the stitching came apart.  I contacted the company and I was told that they were not responsible for "excessive wear and tear"  I don't think one day long trail ride seems excessive.  Suddenly my savings doesn't seem so great.  Anyone have any similar experience?
bcf

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.