Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: [RC] Poll Time: Imported vs domestic

With the current political climate, how does the RC gang feels about products made abroad vs homemade in the good ol' USA?

Do you think the quality of a product would sway your opinion or is it all about price?

I purchased a discount pad and was thrilled at my savings until the stitching came apart.  I contacted the company and I was told that they were not responsible for "excessive wear and tear"  I don't think one day long trail ride seems excessive.  Suddenly my savings doesn't seem so great.  Anyone have any similar experience?
bcf

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.