From: "Sharon Hahn" <sharon.hahn@xxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   tent camping
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:03:15 -0500

I have a Kelty which I can set up by myself in under ten minutes.  The
rain fly comes all the way to the ground (key feature), and I've never
been wet.  I also put a tarp INSIDE the tent which keeps it clean and
prevents any water from coming up through the floor.  (warning:  I'm at
rides with Theresa and her family all the time and they do not always
stay dry in their tent in the rain! )However, Alice, you sound like you
want a lot of room in a tent.  I think most of the better quality tents
are smaller.  My Kelty purports to be a 3-man, but it fits myself alone
OK, or two kids or a couple.  It's a bit tight to be in with a casual
friend.   I think the coolest thing would be to get one of those big MASH
tents and then the horses could sleep in there, too!

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE