[RC] trainer - Karen Franklin

Hello all, I am a returning lurker after a job change and move to Fort Worth, TX.  I’m buying a home just west of downtown (right outside the 820 Loop for those of you who know the area) and am looking for anyone out my way.  I would like to find a good centered riding instructor and information about a stable that is close to my house, Silver Creek Stables.  I’m not owned by any horses yet, though I do have a couple years of English riding lessons under my belt (and a lifetime of infrequent western trail riding experiences).  If anyone has any info I’d appreciate it.  Thanks.

Karen E. Franklin - Geologist

-working hard to become a good suburbanite Texan-