Re: [RC] tent camping - Jackie Hardin

Does anyone know if they make the truck tents for the Chevy Colorados yet?

Alice Yovich <ayovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a tent camper. I will probably be a tent camper for a long, long time. I?m trying to decide what type of new tent I?d like to have. I have a tent that says it sleeps 9 and sleeps three comfortable. It?s a dome tent, but when the wind blows the rain blows under the rain shield. I?m wanting a tent that I can camp 2 in for sure comfortable and is more of a three season tent. This tent will be for me and my daughter when we go to rides alone. I also need to get a new big tent that my husband can sleep in when he comes. Currently it seems that when he comes to rides we are in the big tent that leaks and he always gets wet. IN the past we had a dome tent and a  king sized air mattress, but the zipper broke and the air mattress leaked so that one is gone.  I also have a truck tent, but I hate having to move everything into the back of the trailer to use it. Plus, if I leave to go to town I have to take the tent down.

Anyway, I would love suggestions of what has worked for you.

Alice Yovich, LMT
Massage Therapist
Arlington, TX (reg 4)
www.equithreads.com