[RC] Kyle's Shoe Questions - Alissa Norman

Hey Kyle,

Wasn't it you who just a couple months ago was asking about boots, and gave us a good report of how well your boots worked in the mud?  What changed?  Why the switch back to shoes?  I am curious, as I am trying to go barefoot with my little TB horse, and want to know what conditions make a rider think "ya know what, I can't do this boot thing any more - let me try shoes again."  I am hoping I don't get to that point, but in the heat of the summer, showing in dressage shows (where boots are not allowed)...  it might come down to having to shoe again.  : (

Alissa