[RC] Maricopa County Parks Planning Mtg - irmurphy

There are a series of planning meetings being held by the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation (organizing body for the most recent Scottsdale Mtn Ride and other parks in the Phoenix area) that are looking at future planning for the trail systems and who can use the trails.  We need help from other endurance riders in the area to attend the meetings to make sure that our voice is heard in the future planning on the uses of our parks.

There are only 3 meetings left this month and information is at the following link:
http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/  (Click on the "Speak from the HEART about your parks!" link)

Also, summaries from previous meetings is at this link where you will see there is a lot of misinformation being recorded about horses and their impact in the parks.

Thanks for your help.