[RC] Anyone have a picture of the mare Toi or her dam, Miss T? - Karen Lynd

My gelding is out of Toi Soldier.  It is easy to find pictures of the stallions in his family tree.  The mares are not so easy.  I would love to see a picture of the Arabian mare Toi, dam of Toi Soldier, Mi Toska, Fire Devil, Mi Tosk, and Toska Too.  I believe she is CMK.  I would also love to see a picture of her dam, Miss T.

Does anyone have pictures of these mares they would like to share?  Thank you!

Karen Lynd