[RC] heart murmer - jeanmiller

We competed Charlie for years with a heart murmer.  In fact he was 22 and did a 2 day 75 comp with a heart murmer.  I always declared that heart murmer, I could even hear it but it never made a difference in how old Charlie went down trail.  He competed from age 5 to 22 and at age 26 was team penning, chasing the cows with an evil gleam in his eye.  He preferred the trot to the canter by then.  I always wished I could have seen him team penning and doing that extended trot down the arena as he zeroed in on the cows!  Jeanie