[RC] Alum Trailer Floor-Liner Clarification - Evelyn Allen

So if you have the Rhino Truck bed liner applied to an alum floor, you don't have the same worries about cleaning or other problems inherent with those floors?  The reason I ask for confirmation on this is that we just bought an aluminum trailer with an alum floor (Sundowner) and if having that liner applied is going to save us alot of time and trouble, then that's great news.