[RC] ot- need prayers/good thoughts - april

The 6yr old my daughter baby-sits for is at the hospital. He went to the dr yesterday for a fever and pain in his legs. He went back at 7:30 this morning for more tests. They went from there to the hospital. His dad is about crazy. The doctors will tell them nothing except they need to do more tests.
Prayers / good thought     please !!
His dad is on the edge of hysterical. My daughter is staying at their house today, watching the 2yr old, while they are at the hospital.
thanks
april
byhalia