[RC] heart murmer - jeanmiller

I should add that Charlie also did 50 endurance.  He usually placed in the top 10, heart murmer and all.  The vets loved to listen to his heart and taught many a vet student by using Charlie's heart.  I worried more about his leg that had a splint removed then I ever did that heart murmer.  It did get louder as he got older but I was always told not to worry about it.  Jeanie