[RC] Still don't get it - Bob Fletcher

I still don't get why easy care will still continue to sell direct.  The easy care rep mentioned that in the beginning they sold direct first before they had dealers.  Haven't they grown past that? They say that they are below the retrailers price, I still want to know what is the point, it still comes across as greedy and double dipping. Why would you want to buy from easy care if you know you are spending more?

If I needed an easy care product, I would only by from an online vendor or from my local tack store on pure principal alone.
Again, IMHO.

The fish are biting.