Re: [RC] Your FEI comments - SandyDSA

and while there are many fine riders who do one or both or even JUST FEI,

I did not think this was a diss. I appreciate your well founded opinions, but the fact remains that whatever happens to FEI endurance type events will at some point reflect on the rest of the related events. Also, the many people who express a concern about this issue and its ultimate effect on AERC and its people indicates that this is not only my opinion - it is the opinion of others in various ways, and is not wrong. You may not agree, but that does not make it wrong. As I said, there are fine riders in all of these events - but some methods to success, growth, whatever, are not a positive reflection on the horsey population as a whole. They need to be dealt with wisely and not embraced simply because a few top riders/managers or whatever like it.

See what's free at AOL.com.