From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Rogers-Buttram
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:14 PM
To: Truman Prevatt; ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] no more Shenandoah River Crossing!!

One of the best shots I have of me and Rose was crossing the river, and then one of all three of us (True Grits Team) Me, Joni and Marie crossing it.  I have a nice framed collection of the OD photos in the horse trailer.  If anybody wants to see them, just come by and ask !!!!   No other ride has gotten framed and put in the trailer.

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember crossing the river in the fog. I have a picture of sponging
my horse as I cross the river in the morning. That year we turned up
along the river and rode a ways. Riding parallel to as the road climbs
above the river with the mist hanging over the river was one of more
magical moments I have ever experienced in endurance riding.