Re: [RC] no more Shenandoah River Crossing!! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

One of the best shots I have of me and Rose was crossing the river, and then one of all three of us (True Grits Team) Me, Joni and Marie crossing it.  I have a nice framed collection of the OD photos in the horse trailer.  If anybody wants to see them, just come by and ask !!!!   No other ride has gotten framed and put in the trailer.

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remember crossing the river in the fog. I have a picture of sponging
my horse as I cross the river in the morning. That year we turned up
along the river and rode a ways. Riding parallel to as the road climbs
above the river with the mist hanging over the river was one of more
magical moments I have ever experienced in endurance riding.

--

?Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to
authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us??