From: sherman
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:19 AM
Subject: [RC] weather proof breeches - GP at the Fish Creek House

My fleece tights (made by Evelyn?s Tights) are a bit water resistant, and when they do finally soak up the water, they don?t get cold. I?ve ridden in snow, hail and rain in them, very comfortably. Other than that, I think you?d need to get a pair of gore-tex pants to wear over breeches or tights.

Kathy

greetings from a newbie.. Pardon if this has been answered before.. Are there such things as water proof-resistant breeches. If so, where to get?

Thanx all
happy trails
GP