[RC] 140 pounds out of a 165 help!! - Ildico Nadasdy - sherman

I’d be concerned about a gel pad holding in heat. My husband has some little fishing weights that are incredibly heavy. Could you put something like that in a secure (no bounce) saddle pack? Someone in the race horse business might have a better idea.

Good luck and I wish I  had your problem (:>)

Kathy

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice for helping my me(my tack) gain weight. I now with a new saddle and some weight added way a smashing 140lbs still 25 lbs short from the PERFECT weight of a 165...I heard from a friend about a gel saddle pad that ways 20lbs but, the lable wore off so we couldnt find the brand. I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of this? or have any other tips on helping me make weights for FEI.

Thanks,

Ildi