[RC] WaterProof Breeches - Karen Standefer

The Irideon 3 season tights are “water repellent” and are the closest I’ve come to comfortable waterproof riding pants.  I’ve tried the goretex pants over my regular tights, but they’re uncomfortable.  I’ve had these for about 6 years and have lived on the west side of Washington and Oregon and stayed cozy warm and relatively dry with them.  The knee patches do conduct water if you get them wet, but if you’re riding, they shouldn’t come in contact with the rain.

Karen