Re: [RC] [RC] Hind End confirmation - Truman Prevatt

The Jbird is fairly upright - with average to a little short of average pasterns. Ego has longer pasterns with a about 52 degrees in the front.

The old mare had pasterns a little on the long of average and ran about 52 degrees in front. You could sit in the saddle and carry a full glass of water without spilling a drop when she cantered. Of course she is also a walking horse and walking horses from my experience normally have smoother canters than Arabs.

Truman

--

“Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us?” Justice William O. Douglas