[RC] aches and pains- one more thing - Chrystal Woodhouse

Also STRETCHING can make a huge difference but do it once your body is wamed up not before! Yes I know your gym teacher probably taught you to stretch before you did anything but they were wrong!!:-) Same goes for your horse, do not stretch him before he is warmed up , I usually do it at the end of my training ride but anytime after 10-15 minutes of warming up /walking  is safe.