Re: [RC] Aches and Pains - Chrystal Woodhouse

I second ( third,fourth??) Chris and Bruce's experience/advice, I recently became an Equine Massage Therapist- I decided to do this becasue I have had had such incrediable success with my own massage therapist and chiro- if not for those two ( and gloucosamine) I would not be riding, and riding/living  pretty much pain free as long as I excercise and do it properly ( like not ride for a month and then do a 50! Bad idea :-))
 And to link the two topics, I think that riding lessons and learning to ride well  really reduces "ride"pain. I learned to ride "naturally"  i.e. little girl and a pony that bucked me off every two minutes, after twenty years of riding I finally started taking lessons, I am much more balanced and take less effort to ride now,( my dressage coach though bemoaning my lack of technical skill  was very impressed with my "stick em"power as her school horse I started lessons on took of 2 x at a canter bucking all the way around the ring of course I stayed on, it was the only thing  I knew how to do!!:-)))
And Bruce is right, it always amazes me how people will go out for dinner/buy a bridle/buy new riding breeches but say chiro or massage is just too much $. :-)