Re: [RC] [RC] Hilason Treeless Saddles??? - Karla Watson

I have seen the brown colored BM's go for a whole lot less used than the black ones. If you could find him a brown one, you may be able to afford it. I have not used the Hilason. I did not hear good things about it on the treeless saddle email group. By the way, the Barefoot treeless saddles are very nice and seem more reasonably priced. Maybe you could pick up a used on somewhere for your husband.
----------Karla Watson/owner of 2 Bob Marshalls & 1 Barefoot for this family